Lintell High Dad Jeans
Lintell High Dad Jeans
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
This loose fitting, wide legged jeans was inspired by a US Naval pant that first appeared in the 19th century. The wide bottom allowed sailors to turn up the pants above the knee, preventing them from getting wet while scrubbing the decks. Our view on this historical archetype allows the wearer to choose between 2 silhouettes. Worn high in the waist with the drawstring tied up will create a paper-bag look or choose to wear this Lintell jeans dropped around the hips, giving it a boyfriend fit. The hidden pocket placed within one of the back pockets adds detail.
- Ultra high waist
- Dropped crotch
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Back pocket with hidden welt pocket inside
- Thin shoelace drawstring with tipping
- Zip fly
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft and deeper fades. A worn in effect is added to the hips and inner knees.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D17196-C779-C460