Noxer Straight Jeans
Noxer Straight Jeans
Available color(s)Color Pitch Black
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Noxer StraightReminiscent of one of the most known and successful Women’s Jeans, the Midge. The Noxer features immediately recognizable G-Star details that were inspired by a leather motorcycle pants.
The Noxer Straight jeans is tight on the hips and thigh while the leg falls straight. This style can be worn 2 ways:Cropped length with a big turn up, as it’ll be delivered, will give it a G-Star twist.Or wear it full length, that’ll give it a classic denim silhouette, which looks equally as good styled with either heels or flats.Reminiscent of one of our icon women’s jeans, the Midge, it features immediately recognizable G-Star elements. The embroidered wokkies and the half concealed chunky zipper placed inside the right back pocket, a detail taken from the motorcycle leather pants, add detail.
- High waist
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Slim welt coin pocket
- Back pockets with a zipper pocket inside one of them
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back waist
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch woven fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic. Featuring a black color which is designed to stay black, this fabric offers superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D17192-B964-A810