JanehThis mom jeans featured a hidden coin pocket on top of the waistband and slanted beltloops on the back. The curved yoke and back pockets creates a feminine look. All the details are integrated on a modern mom fit.
These Janeh jeans are designed with the late 80's in mind. The American moms wore jeans that are slightly wider around the hips and featured a high waist. This G-Star RAW version is designed in a straight fit, allowing for the feminine shape around the hips to fit nicely. The curved back yoke in combination with the slanted placed belt loops create a feminine look. The coin pocket is integrated with the waistband to create a hidden pocket.
- High waist
- 5 pockets- coin pocket is placed hidden at waistband
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Curved back yoke
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 5'10'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic
As always, G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries and innovates to surpass its latest sustainable achievements. Earlier we introduced the world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certification™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric into the market under the name Kir Stretch Denim O. Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic consists of organic cotton and a biodegradable premium stretch fiber which was developed in Japan. The RFTP indigo fabric has been overdyed in Crystal clear black, which is the most sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma. Another sustainable fabric whose chemistry presents 0 risk for people and the planet.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 11.2 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill multicount construction, 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain as it looks at a product design from 5 different perspectives: material health, water stewardship, social fairness, material reutilization and use of renewable energies.
Worn In Deep Water
This deep blue/black denim shade offers a worn look effect around the hips and inner knees.
105°F mild process
Art. nr.: D16083-C830-C596