3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 mid skinny ripped edge ankle jeans is an authentic western inspired jeans with a classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners. This ankle length version offers a ripped edge finish at the leg hems.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- Unpicked leg hems- ripped edge
- Zip fly
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
A darker indigo shade with a darker undertone. Finished with fadings and worn in details at the hips.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D15943-C296-B824