The G-Jackpant skinny is a re-issue of a true G-star icon designed by Pierre Morisset back in 2006. Offering a flattering skinny fit on a mid rise. The front and back pockets are linked with a binding. A coin pocket is caught in the waistband seams.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid rise
- Binding linking front an back pockets
- Hidden coin pocket caught in seam
- Shaped seams at upper leg to create an enhanced fit
- G-Star RAW label at backside waist
Model is 5'10'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Worn In Tidal Cobler
An indigo denim with a black undertone, finished with a worn look aesthetic.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15312-8968-A937