- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $75
Lynn Super Skinny Jeans
Available color(s)Colordusty grey
Model is 5'10'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 35'').
Product is available
Super Skinny fit
Thight from thigh to hem
Forwarded side seams to give a slim effect
Elto Nero Recycled Ultimate Stretch
- 11.4 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 64% Cotton, 18% Polyester (Recycled), 8% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 8% Viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Art nr: d15266-b732-a799
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.