LhanaThis style is inspired by the G-Suit, a garment worn my astronauts to protect them against the effect of intense acceleration force.
The Lhana High Super Skinny jeans fits tight around the body. A tailored waistband wraps around tightly to eliminate gap and complete a second-skin fit.
Super Skinny Fit
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Zip fly
Elto Nero Recycled Ultimate Stretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way by the use of recycled polyester and sustainable stretchy fibers. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye from Archroma.
- 11.4 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 66% Cotton, 16% Polyester (Recycled), 8% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 7% Viscose, 3% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Worn In Slate
A black denim shade, finished with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D15179-B732-B197