This 30 Years 5620 Heritage tapered jeans is designed to celebrate 3 decades of RAW. The 30 Years anniversary collection is based on the key G-Star styles from our archive which had significant meaning to our brand. Like the first 3D denim we introduced back in 1996. Today's 30 Years 5620 version features leather bindings at the entrances. A handcrafted look at the backside of the waistband is combined with a tailored lining inside hip and selvedge facing at fly. The hip is signed off by a 96 embroidered patch.
- Regular waistband
- Fitted along the hip, wider towards the thigh and legs
- Inset pockets- leather binding and leather coin pocket
- Cinch at upper back waist
- Knee shaping seams and leather heel panels
- 96 embro placed at backside hip, 30 Y embroidery at backside waistband
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 25'', Hips 36''). See size guide
RL Baton Denim
This jeans is created out of a lighter weight twill in a deep indigo shade, made by the Japanese Kaihara mill. A bulky, 15 dip indigo warp is woven with a thinner weft, which results in a deep, red cast denim with an authentic slub character and soft touch.
- lighter weight 9.75 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15032-B191-082