3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 high straight 90's ankle jeans is a high waist execution of the classic 5-pocket construction memorizing the 90's style. An ankle length jean in a straight fit.
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip & button closure
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 25'', Hips 36''). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Vintage Sailor Blue
A mid tone indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks and fades giving a vintage look.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D09988-B767-B172