Celebrating the design year of the Elwood 5620 jeans back in 1996, this Heritage Embro version is executed with a 96 embroidered patch on the back thigh.
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Cinch at upper back
- Shaping seams at thigh and knee
- 96 embroidery placed at backside thigh, 96 label at backside waistband
- Legs narrow down from thigh to hem
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Vintage Sailor Blue
A mid tone indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks and fades giving a vintage look.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D04806-B767-B172