3301 FlareThe 3301 Flare is a classic 5-pocket jean in a modernized, flattering construction. Extensive research into how to give the wearer maximum enhancement is applied in this style, from careful seam placements to the perfectly shaped back pocket – the 3301 Flare is a true wardrobe staple.
The G-Star 3301 high flare jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Cut with a flared leg and a high waist for a feminine feel. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
Skinny Flare Fit
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip Fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Deep Lake
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and soft fadings.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D01541-8968-B182