Arc 3D Pilot Sherpa Jacket
The Arc 3D Pilot jacket is designed with a tab at the collar, allowing for a raised collar execution. The chest offers deep chest pockets with a flap closure. This teddy lined jacket shows an adjustable elastic back waist, which can be tightened when preferred. The sleeves offer a quilted lining. Shank buttons close this padded pilot jacket.
- Collar with tab- shank button
- Long sleeves, shaped seam placement- cuff with shank button
- Elongated chest pockets with flap and slim welt waist pockets
- Elasticated waist at the backside- adjustable
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW leather label at the lower back
Panzer Stretch Denim Organic
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.
- Lining and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled) Label: 100% Cow grain leather
Worn In Leaden
This deep blue denim shade is overdyed with grey in order to achieve this shade. Worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20572-C922-C776