Overshirt Slim Denim shows a raised collar that offers a concealed zipper closure with a pull tab for ease. By closing the snaps at the sides, a tighter waist can be created. Also the long sleeves are finished with a double snap closure, to allow for a slimmer wrist. Broad welt pockets at the front complete it.
- High collar, hanger loop inside
- Long sleeves, cuffed- adjustable snaps
- Welt pockets at the waist
- Straight hem
- Snaps outside waist - close to slim down silhouette
- Concealed zipper closure- pull tab
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size S (Chest 32'', Waist 25'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra-166L, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Elastane Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20499-C829-001