The design of this E Hooded windbreaker shows a contrast in color and material. As semi-transparent segments show a pop color and are combined with dense woven parts. This windjacket offers a 3D pocket at the front shoulder. A zip off bottle pocket, inspired by an army field flask, is set below. The other side shows a pocket with a double compartment. These pockets are detachable by opening the zipper closures at the sides. When detached, a zipper outline remains. The lined hood is created with a raised front and drawstrings. The waist offers a stretchable finish, where an additional drawstring is added. Velcro closures allow for a tighter sleeve cuff. Finally the A-shape woven construction completes the back side. This style is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces.
- Hood with a raised front- adjustable pull cord
- Long sleeves, tape adjusters with Velcro
- Multiple detachable pockets
- Detachable bottle bag
- Straight hem- stretchable finish with drawstring
- A-shape tape construction at the back
Clift Slub Weave Water Repellant
This tightly woven fabric offers a soft texture, created by combining linen with fine polyamide yarns. A durable fabric with a matt shiny surface is enriched with a water repellant finish.
- Woven subtle texture
- 67% Linen, 33% Polyamide
- Linen is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Semi-transparent details: 100% Polyamide
Art. nr.: D19682-C771-6484