This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The G-Star 3301 XXL Boyfriend jacket is a classic constructed denim jacket, executed in a loose oversized fit. The woven tape with carabiner closure is caught by beltloops at the sides and offers adjustability to the waist.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves, straight inset, cuffed
- Chest pockets with flap
- Waist welt pockets, vertically placed
- Woven tape carabiner belt, beltloops
- Shank button closure
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Vintage Amalfi Restored
A medium shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed marks and repaired sections.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D19136-B988-C281