E Bomber Jacket
E Bomber Jacket
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
The E Bomber jacket offers a 3 in 1 solution. A detachable inner jacket can be worn solely or combined with the outer vest for more warmth. The jacket has a high rib at the waist and is visible underneath the vest. At the upper sleeves ribbed insets are added to create ease of movement. The shaped sleeves show a woven tape overlay at the lower arm. Angled pockets are visible on the outside of the vest. The jacket offers a pocket on the inside. The bounded edge vest is attached to the jacket with snaps. Woven tapes are placed at the back side and create a loop at the neck. This jacket is created within the Exclusives collection, offering unique designs in limited editions.
- Jacket: High raised neckline-ribbed, Vest: V-neck, bounded edges
- Jacket: long sleeves, ribbed inset at the armhole, woven tape detailing, ribbed cuffs
- Vest: diagonal placed waist pockets- snap closure, jacket: inside pocket
- Jacket: straight hem- ribbed edge, body quilted
- Jacket closure: zipper- pull tab, vest closure: snaps
- Woven tab caught in the seam, G-Star print at the lower sleeve
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Lining and details: 100% Polyester (Recycled) Padding: 83% Polyester (Recycled), 17% Polyester
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D19040-C655-6484