The GSRR Hito jacket is inspired by flightsuits and parachute detailing, visible through the stitch down detailing and reinforced edges. This jacket shows a pleated front, fixed with stitch down sections. The waistline is reinforced with a woven tape on the inside. Snap closures are added to the full front and cuffs. A wide hanger loop is created out of herringbone tape.
- Shirt collar
- Box pleats stitched down at both sides
- Long sleeves, straight inset- snap closure
- Vertical placed welt pockets at waist
- Straight hem- reinforced inside edge
- GSRR label at upper back
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size S (Chest 31'', Waist 25'', Hips 37''). See size guide
This style is cut from durable ripstop fabric with crosshatch reinforcements for strength.
- Characteristic ripstop 3D structure
- Soft with a dry touch
- Great durability
- 100% Cotton
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D16652-9706-724