This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. The Arc slim denim jacket follows the same G-Star 3D design principles as the Arc jeans. Where twisted seams create a bowed fit that turns around the sleeve. This means a slim fit with comfort and mobility.
- Shirt collar
- Chest pocket with flap - shank buttons
- Waist welt pockets, vertically placed
- Long sleeves, curved seam placement- shank button closure at cuff
- Shank button closure at center front
- G-Star RAW label at chest pocket and side seam
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 85cm, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Vintage Sailor Blue
A mid tone indigo denim, finished with authentic wear marks, soft fadings giving a vintage look.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D16089-B767-B172