The custom hunting jacket is made from wool and features denim details in the pockets. The sleeve hems are finished with a sheep leather binding. This jacket is inspired by a hunting jacket from the G-Star archive. It's an In between style of a blazer & a jacket. This slim fit design features a diagonal placed closure with a stand up collar. The loophanger is reinforced with rivets that are visible at the outside of the neck. The lining shows a monogram GS allover print.
- Reinforced band collar-rows of stitching
- Patched on waist pockets- flap closure on top
- Diagonal placed chest pocket
- Lined inside- inside pocket and loophanger
- Diagonal placed button closure
- G-Star RAW branding at inside sleeve
Lightweight Herringbone Wool Recycled
A lighter weight fabric woven in a subtle herringbone structure, is created out of recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns. Creating a durable construction.
- 50% Wool (Recycled), 45% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D15572-B809-4213