Shirt collar with snap closure placket
Short sleeves: cuffed
Chest pocket with snap closure, side seam pockets
Woven belt- belt loops
Lightweight Salin Denim Organic
- Weight 6.4 oz, 2x1 right hand twill denim
- 66% Cotton, 19% True hemp, 15% Organic cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Hemp is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore, it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Sustainable Indigo technology from DyStar® which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Art nr: d19064-c653-082
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- True hempproducing hemp requires less pesticides and less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.