A western denim shirt is lengthened to a dress. Characteristic elements such as the chest pockets with flap, the pointy shoulder panels and the shirt collar add to the western-vibe. The Tacoma shirt dress is designed with a woven tape at the backside of the waist and side seam pockets. The bottom is cut round and the backside is slightly extended.
- Shirt collar
- Long sleeves, straight inset-cuffed
- Western pockets at the chest
- Tape drawstring attached at the backside
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW label at the front
Drapy D-Light Denim
This supple woven fabric offers a soft touch.
- Woven fabric
- 51% Lyocell (Tencel™), 49% Cotton
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17089-A785-082