These Dend Tape swim shorts feature an elastic waistband with an incorporated drawcord. The rounded hem offers small slits at the sides and a contrast binding. A woven G-Star RAW tape is placed at the front leg. The back shows a slim welt pocket. Inside, a mesh lining adds support.
- Upper leg length
- Contrast colored binding along the edges, woven G-Star RAW tape at one side
- Elastic at the waistband- colored drawstring
- Welt pocket at the back- eyelets
- Mesh lining
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the backside waistband
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size M (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
Ohna Polyester Recycled
Compact woven sustainable fabric made from super fine 100% recycled polyester yarns. Dries quickly and feels soft.
- Fast drying synthetic
- Brushed finish, soft touch
- Outer:100% Polyester (Recycled), mesh lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D18931-A505-B214