25th of January in 2020 will be the first day of Chinese New Year on the traditional Chinese calendar. Rat is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. In Chinese culture, rats were seen as a sign of wealth and surplus, represents the beginning of a new day. This CNY graphic hoody is embellished with motoclub inspired badges and darker spots, reminding of ripped of badges from the past. The lined hood, kangaroo pocket and ribbed finishing offer comfort.
- Hood with cross over front- drawstrings
- Kangaroo pocket
- Long straight inset sleeve
- RAT embroidered badge at chest, several applied on the chest, 1 at the lower back panel.
- Darker shaded spots reminding of ripped of badges.
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 38''). See size guide
Heavy Hodson Sweat Unbrushed Organic Overdyed
This style is cut from a heavy sweat fabric with a terry looped interior. The overdyed dye process creates a deep color shade.
- Soft, heavy weight sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- Overdyed for depth of color
- Smooth, even structure
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D15753-B715-618