The Graphic 14 Sweater is designed with a chenille type embroidered G-Star RAW graphic, that gives a slight raised structure. On the pocket entries herringbone tape is added for reinforcement. The branding patch at lower pocket signs this style off.
- Cross-over front, 2-piece hood construction with drawstring
- Kangaroo pocket - reinforced entry
- Cuffed sleeves and waist
- Straight hem
- Chenille type embrodery, slight raised surface
- G-Star RAW patch at pocket corner
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 35''). See size guide
Heavy Sherland Sweat Recycled
This sweater is cut from a rich sweat fabric with a warm, fleecy interior.
- Thick soft fabric
- Brushed, fleecy inside
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D14728-A612-A493