E Karate Shorts
E Karate Shorts
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Shorts E Karate is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces. It shows an allover print with embroidered dragon fly graphics. The tapered fit is combined with an elasticated waist and a dropped crotch, where the gusset allows for more freedom of movement. This fit is based on the fit of a karate pants. A tighter fit can be created at the knees, by pulling the concealed woven tapes on the inside. These shorts offer pockets that are placed behind the front seams. The single patch pocket at the back has a graphic embroidery.
- Mid waist, elasticated
- Gusset- dropped crotch
- Knee length
- Front pockets- behind the seam
- Patch back pocket- embroidered graphic
- Adjustable leg width- woven tape inside
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D19809-C665-001