GSRR Combat Shirt
Combat shirt GSRR is cut in a straight fit and offers a soft touch flannel lining. Details are based on a 90’s NATO cold weather Aircrew suit from our archive. Visible through the hidden snap front closure and high collar with a grown on tab. Buttons at the inside waist allow for a pleat construction, which will create more volume at the upper back. The entrance of the waist pockets is indicated by a 'strike through' embroidery, that offers a hidden snap closure underneath. Graphic prints placed across the front and back, complete this GSRR lined shirt.
- Shaped shirt collar- tab incorporated for a raised execution
- Long sleeves, straight inset- cuffed
- Straight hem- drawstring inside waist
- Welt waist pockets- hidden snap closure
- Inside pockets at the chest- side entry
- Concealed zipper, wind blocker panel- hidden snap closures
Wakoucha Denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a heavier weight 13.25 oz denim. Skilfully woven in Japan, offering a special color derived from 5 dips of indigo in combination with a sulphur dye.
- 13.25 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
- Body lining: 100% Cotton, sleeve lining: Polyester (Recycled)
- Padded sleeves: 100% Polyester
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°F mild process
Art. nr.: D20183-C827-001