This sleeveless version of the Arc Artwork jacket follows the same G-Star 3D design principles as the original. A coated twill graphic label is applied at the chest. The upper back offers an embroidered graphic with a printed layer.
- Flat collar
- Chest pockets with flap- shank button closure, waist welt pockets, vertically placed
- Shank button front closure
- Coated twill graphic label at the chest
- Graphic at the upper back- print combined with embroidery
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 40''). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D19257-B988-001