The Flight Combat jacket offers removable straps that are interchangeable. The tabs at the backside of the sleeves can be repositioned towards the snaps that are placed at lower sleeves and upper back neck. Chest pockets show a strike through stitch down and angled zip pockets are set at the waist. By use of the integrated tab and button, the collar can be fixated. Tabs at the waist offer a tighter look when preferred.
- Flat collar- integrated tab: button set under the collar
- Long sleeves, slits and cuffs
- Tabs positioned at the back sleeves- interchangeable- other snaps placed across the jacket
- Chest pockets with flap, angled waist pockets- zip closure
- Straight hem- adjustable tabs
- Shank button closure
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 40''). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Outer: 100% Organic cotton Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D19123-B988-001