Rounded, ribbed neckline and triangle inset piece
Long sleeves, straight inset-ribbed cuff
Ribbed side panels, cuffs and waist
G-Star RAW printed graphic is set at chest
- Stretchable, ease of movement
- 58% Organic cotton, 29% Polyester (Recycled), 11% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
Art nr: d18332-1073-c050
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.