GSRR 3D Pilotte Jeans
The design of these GSRR 3D Pilotte jeans are inspired by a 1940s US Air Force A-9 Alpaca flight pants. Offering a relaxed straight fit with adjustable cuffs and snaps. The lower back legs are reinforced with canvas and offer chunky zipper pockets across the calves. One of the back pockets offers an additional side entry pocket with a hidden snap button closure. Front inset pockets, combined with a hidden coin pocket on the inside of the waist, complete this detailed design.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Snaps at the ankle- allow for a tighter fit
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket repositioned inside
- Zipper pockets at the calf, back pockets, side entry pocket at one side- snap closure
- Button fly
- Zip fly
Wakoucha Denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a heavier weight 13.25 oz denim. Skilfully woven in Japan, offering a special color derived from 5 dips of indigo in combination with a sulphur dye.
- 13.25 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 100% Cotton
- Lower leg panels: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Graphic prints added
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°F mild process
Art. nr.: D20073-C827-001