Scutar 3D Tapered Jeans
ScutarThe Scutar is designed with a modern urban lifestyle in mind. The design started with a study on strategic pocket placement that were more useful for a modern man than the traditional design made for cowboys and miners. Next to strategic design & pocket placement, this jean also features specific design solutions catered to everyday city life.
The design of these tapered Scutar 3D jeans was inspired by the shape of vintage dispatch rider pants from WWII. It features a 3D construction with darts adding volume at the knee and room at the upper leg to enhance a comfortable wear. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel. An additional shank button is added to the inside fly. This fit gives a bit more room at the hips and thighs when compared to our 3301 slim fit, as it combines a slightly dropped crotch and narrower lower legs.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 Slim fit.
- Repositioned seams- 3D design
- Lowered belt loops
- Button fly - additional shank button inside
Kir Broken Twill Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star introduces Kir broken twill organic. A 3x1 broken twill construction made out of 100% organic cotton that offers a soft cotton feel. It's dyed in an 8-dip indigo shade with a slight green cast, derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim, 3x1 broken twill construction
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain.
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft and deeper fades. A worn in effect is added to the hips and inner knees.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17711-C779-C460