D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq N 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino. The curved stitch lines applied on the back pockets are created out of a double row of embroidery stitches. The same embroidery is applied on the coin pocket, created out of a herringbone woven fabric. A printed graphic is applied to the back of the waistband, instead of the regular waistband label.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Embroidery stitchline at the button closed coin pocket and at the back pockets
- Zip & button closure
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
A bright mid shade denim, featuring deeply faded out sections and authentic wear marks.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17238-C296-B465