The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. This pair of jeans takes a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and by creating a double pocket construction at the backside. An utility loop is set at the backside of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband- hanger loop inside
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to the front pocket ans one of the back pockets offers an inner pocket
- Zip fly
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Iken Superstretch Organic
Inspired by nature and how nature does not produce any waste, G-Star RAW collaborated with Italian Denim Mill Candiani to create a denim fabric with the world’s first regenerative indigo dye concept. This means that the waste from indigo dyeing process is designed to become a fertilizer for the agricultural industry.
- This unique indigo shade merges EarthColors® by Archroma derived from upcycled cotton waste with hydrosulphite free Indigo technology and KItotex®, a natural polymer derived from upcycled food industry waste.
- 9.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% of water.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Worn In Gravel Blue
A blue grey indigo shade with subtle fades.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-C431-B844