The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. These jeans take a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and creating a double pocket construction at the backside. A utility loop is created at the backside of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to the front pocket - additional pocket added to one of the back pockets
- Loop added to the backside waistband
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
A high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way.
- Mid weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 RHT construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Vintage Nassau Destroyed
A lighter shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed sections and paint spatter at the hip and knees.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-8968-C467