The 3911 Alum jeans is designed in a relaxed tapered fit. This 5-pocket jeans offers hardware detailing through rivets that reinforce the pocket corners and the fly. Double layering is added to pockets to create a durable construction. Also the design of the pockets follows the needs of a worker, as the back pockets are more squared and the wider coin pocket is oversized to offer room for as well as an easy access.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Mid waist
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Oversized coin pocket-
- Reinforced corners- rivets
- G-Star RAW label at the front pocket entrance and the upper backside of the waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Sun Faded Cyan
Faded, medium aged denim, finished with a worn in look
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D17232-B988-B164