G-BleidA western inspired jean with a hard ware look and feel that features extra details inspired by leather tool belts. This 7 pocket jean features 2 extra pockets than a regular 5 pkt jean. One is integrated in the back yoke and stitched through with a heavy-duty saddle stitch normally used in leather goods. At the front left pocket an extra nail pocket is placed. Key features of the jean are stitched using heavy duty stitching for increased strength and durability.
The G-Bleid slim jean is a western design infused with heavy duty toolbelt details, adding strength and durability. Two additional pockets are added to this authentic 5-pocket design. A small nail pocket integrated at the waistband offers a hidden pocket. Heavy duty stitching is used to create the other pocket, which is set at the backside of the hip. Extra strength of the cornerpoints of the back pockets is created by use of hidden bartacks. The beltloops at the backside are set at an angled position.
- Fitted waistband, loophanger inside
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- G-Star RAW label is set at inset pocket and at the backside waistband
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Faded Lagoon
Deep indigo tone, finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16850-B767-A942