G-BleidA western inspired jean with a hard ware look and feel that features extra details inspired by leather tool belts. This 7 pocket jean features 2 extra pockets than a regular 5 pockets jean. One is integrated in the back yoke and stitched through with a heavy-duty saddle stitch normally used in leather goods. At the front left pocket an extra nail pocket is placed. key features of the jean are stitched using heavy duty stitching for increased strength and durability.
The G-Bleid slim jeans offer a western design infused with heavy duty toolbelt details, adding strength and durability. Two additional pockets are added to this authentic 5-pocket design. A small nail pocket integrated at the waistband offers a hidden pocket. Heavy duty stitching is used to create the other pocket, which is set at the backside of the hip. Extra strength of the cornerpoints of the back pockets is created by use of hidden bartacks. The belt loops at the backside are set at an angled position.
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- Hanger loop inside waistband
- Button fly
Wess Grey Superstretch
This superstretch denim fabric has a rich vertical slub character. It's dyed in grey with a subtle blue cast.
- 10.25 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill
- Offers luxurious handfeel, excellent stretch and recovery thanks to the clever blend of high quality fibers and yarns.
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polybutylene Terephthalate, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Antic Faded Radium Destroyed
Deeply faded denim with destroyed sections.
105°F normal process
Art. nr.: D16850-9882-B991