This 30 Years G-Star Jackpant 3D straight is designed to celebrate 3 decades of RAW. The 30 Years anniversary collection is based on the key G-Star styles from our archive which had significant meaning to our brand. Like the first jackpant we introduced in the mid noughties based on a sailor pant with outside placed pockets, allowing the wearer to sit with tools or items in the pockets. Today's 30 Years Jackpant features leather bindings at the pocket entrances. An irregular embroidered pocket arch is finished with a rivet at the back pockets. The backside of the waistband is combined with a tailored lining inside hip. A selvedge facing is set at fly and the outer leg seam.
- Loose waist, relaxed leg all the way through
- Inset pockets and back pockets- connected with leather binding
- inset coin pocket set at upper back hip
- Handcrafted details at the upper back waistband
- Tailored lining at fly construction
- 30 Y embroidery at front coin pocket
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
RL Kyomi Stretch Denim
This jeans is cut from a 3/1 right hand stretch twill denim made in Japan. A unique brown tone will appear over time. This is created by the use of brown warp yarns dyed with sulphur free pure indigo. The surface shows sharp twill lines with a RAW appeal.
- Medium weight 13 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D15016-B454-001