This 30 Years New York Raw Type C tapered jeans is designed to celebrate 3 decades of RAW. The 30 Years anniversary collection is based on the key G-Star styles from our archive which had significant meaning to our brand. This jeans is based on a design introduced at the NY fashion show back in 2009, when under- and oversized elements were combined. Today's 30 Years New York Raw Type C jeans takes the principle of exaggerated proportions in oversized back pockets and an 'O' leg effect, whereby the inside ankle kicks up.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Inset pockets with stitch down detail in the corners- leather pocket inside
- Button closed pocket set inside one of the oversized back pockets- unique irregular embroidered pocket arch
- Handcrafted details at the upper back waistband
- Tailored lining at fly construction, selvedge facing at outer leg seam
- 30 Y embroidery at back pocket
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
RL Kyomi Stretch Denim
This jeans is cut from a 3/1 right hand stretch twill denim made in Japan. A unique brown tone will appear over time. This is created by the use of brown warp yarns dyed with sulphur free pure indigo. The surface shows sharp twill lines with a RAW appeal.
- Medium weight 13 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D15015-B454-001