5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, designed in a stretch denim fabric.
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Knee pads
- Heel guards
- Button fly
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Faded Royal Blue
Mid indigo tone, finished with lighter fades and authentic wear marks.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D05655-B767-B150