Lowered jeans back pockets combined with single welt pockets above
Coin pocket moved towards the front
Chino side pockets
Shaped seams at the inner knee
Loomer Blue Rop Superstretch
- Silky soft to the touch
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- TENCEL® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment. TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel®), 28% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
Art nr: d05385-9615-89
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Lyocell (TENCEL™)fibres are derived from sustainably sourced wood pulp and, by using less water and closed loops for process chemicals, have a lower environmental impact than conventional lyocell.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.