5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrow legs
- Knee pads, 1 sided curved zip
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Loomer Black Recycled Superstretch
A sustainable black denim base which has a great stretch, excellent recovery and a soft handfeel thanks to its clever multi fiber mix.
- Stretch for ease of movement
- Silk soft to the touch
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
Waxed Black Destroyed Cobler
A deep black denim with fades and destroy marks, treated with a sustainable dry wax finish, remaining its soft touch.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D01252-B766-A968