Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The latest cut in the 3D denim line, the Type C is constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a loose top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C jean rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
3D Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Long rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Hydrite Lead Denim
The Type C 3D Tapered Jeans is cut from innovatively dyed and laundered denim. Up to 95% less water and energy were used in its production.
- Midweight denim without stretch
- Unique oxidized lead color
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 100% cotton
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51041-8176-89