5620 3D Slim Jeans
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This slim fit version features the same 3D construction as the original and is made from a stretch denim.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design
- Knee pads
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the back pocket
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% BCI Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antic Faded Kyanite
A mid shade of indigo denim, offering fades and a worn in look.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-C296-B990