5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Straight, narrow legs
- Knee pads
- Heel guards
- Button fly
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Elto White Superstretch
Versatile, high quality white superstretch with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- Weight 10 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 92% Organic cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane (Lycra®166L)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-C267-110