5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, cut in a slim fit.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 39''). See size guide
Elto Pure Stretch Denim
Comfortable, versatile stretch denim with an authentic denim character and pure indigo shade, which is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 11.8 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
A darker indigo shade, finished with fadings and worn in details at the hips.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-C052-B824