3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Slim Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Fitted waist
- Regular rise
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 31'', Hips 38''). See size guide
Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in a pure indigo cast. Offering a superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C296-B824