3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Dry Waxed Cobler
Broken-in with dark fade marks. The denim retains its original base shade. Finished off with a waxed look.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-8968-A887