This GSRR jacket is designed in the G-Star RAW Research lab. Offering a ribbed V-neck with a button closure. The shoulder and elbows are reinforced with padded elements. A single chest pocket and waist pockets with a double welt make this denim jacket complete.
- V-neck ribbed
- Long sleeves, padded elbow patches
- Padded section at the shoulder
- Single welt chest pocket
- Double welt waist pockets
- Button closure
Sai Pit Selvedge Denim
Sai Pit Selvedge denim offers a 14 oz weight and is recognizable through the binding finish of the raw edges. This peculiar grey/black selvedge denim is made in Japan by skilled craftmen using old power looms. The warp is rope dyed in sulphur grey while the weft is black sulphur dye for an authentic and deep black shade.
- Twill woven
- Weight 14 oz denim
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Other fabric: 100% Polyethylene
Art. nr.: D22271-D224-D573