The G-Star RAW Research blazer is designed with an eye for detail. It features waist pockets with a flap, where a 'strike through' embroidery stitch indicated the entrance. The chest offers a patched on pocket with a double welt construction. Reinforced details are added to the lapel collar, sleeve slits and the lower front. Also the double vent at the back side of this GSRR blazer are reinforced with an additional layer. Graphic prints sign it off.
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves with slit and buttons- graphic at the edge
- Chest pocket- vertical entry
- Waist pockets- flap closure
- Slits at the back
- GR graphic at the wrist
Burakkupansa Black Denim Organic
This 13 oz denim fabric is made in Japan and features a 3 by 1 right hand twill construction. An intense black color is achieved by having both the warp and the weft separately dyed in black. The yarn is authentic Kurabo ring spun, which inspiration is derived from early 70’s vintage clothes.
- Denim 13 oz
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 60% Organic cotton, 40% Cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- An allover GSRR graphic is added
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20632-C908-A810